Maima Dumped Me. Not The Other Way Round - Ice Prince

Raper Ice Prince, in a new interview with Saturday Beats, have finally opened up o why his last relationship ended.

According to the Aboki crooner, his ex, Maima, did not cheat on him with a  married man, as rumors had it back then, Ice Prince revealed his relationship ended due to his mistakes.

In his words:


“She didn’t cheat on me. I never caught her cheating and I never suspected her to be cheating on me. I was the one that messed up. That is all I can tell you. It is gone now. I don’t intend to say how I messed up. Right now, I am single.”
On if he has been able to get over her, he said:
 “I’m not trying to get over her, I am over her already. I am trying to rearrange my life and make money and establish my brand.

Blog Archive