Cossy Ojiakor shares sexy photo as she gives update on her tell-all book


Cossy Ojiakor has revealed she won't continue spilling secrets on Instagram but will release a book.The actress who had captivated many with her 'Ungrateful Deliah' series, dedicated to actresses she connected to a certain rich man,says she is already on page 74 now...She wrote

Hey.... Cossy lovers... Can I call u ..... Cossy commotions. Hahahaha really thinking of a pet name for my fans ....that I can rap to.... Like.... Shout out to all the Cossy Commotions causing commotions. Stand up.... We stand out... We don't blend in....peace.. .. 😁😀 hahahha... Just needed my 5mints kolo break... Anyway do u like it? ..... Am in page 74now... The ungrateful Delila story is coming out nice.. ... Will surely complete the rest 7-10 but that will be when the book is finally out😍 wish me luck

Blog Archive