BBNaija - TTT Grants Interview Saying His Wife Was In On The Game Plan And That Bisola Did Not Give Him A 'BeeJay'


This is TTT's first interview after his eviction from the big brother house last Sunday...
This interview has been transcribed into text by SDK blog for those of you who might not have the Patience or airtime to watch the video interview...







Asked what he misses most about the Big Brother house, he said he misses only the tasks and the Friday night games.

On the one million naira offered to him by Big Brother, he said it would have ruined everything he stood for that he's been trying to be a part of the show for over 12 years that he doesn't regret not accepting the offer.

Why asked why he thinks he was evicted, he said he feels he posed as a threat to those that nominated him. "I no think say any of my friends get that kind money to keep voting". He also said it might be because he had been nominated up to 5 times and his fans got tired and also for the controversy he started.

On why he kept his family a secret, he said he had an agreement with his wife before he went into the house that their family should not be a part of the show. "She said 'I want people to see you for whom you are, that creative and talented guy, not the loving husband and father. She also said people can be sentimental and decide to help him win out of pity due to his marital status and that if the plan backfires, I have the opportunity to let people know why we did that".

Speaking on why his wife campaigned for him despite wanting to keep their family secret, he said there was no time to plan properly and discuss with his wife about who was going to handle his social media campaign. He also claimed that he was sure his wife didn't witness the drama between him and his former housemate, Bisola.

About leading Bisola on and the blow job saga, he said he wouldn't say he led her on because when people see a man and a lady together, they automatically think there's something going on between them. "Most of the time, we have real discussions when we are under the covers. She tells me a lot of stuff, like how she became a single mum and leaving her daughter to enter the Big Brother house. I think we have a bond. There was this time I removed the covers and told her that we were sending wrong signals. She told me she had a thing for Bally but the age difference wont let her that she had had such experience and can't let it happen again. The night before I left, she was with Bally and they were doing stuff and I was like 'oh well'. I didn't lead her and I can't put hope where there is no hope. If you noticed, I never said a word whenever housemates were talking about their families but when the issue of Kemen and TBoss came up, I handled it like a father like "we go die for here". There was no blow job nothing. 


'' I have a picture of my kids that I look at every night and it brings me back to reality about why I was in the house. Nothing happened under the covers except for last Saturday when I was very high. When we were on our way upstairs, she said "Tony, you know this can't happen now, you don drink". Everyone knows we were playing.

On what he told Ebuka about Nigerians treating people differently due to their marital status, he said "Big Brother is a game. Everybody comes with different strategies. It wasn't until I got out that I discovered that Gifty was married.

 I keep my personal life private. Sometimes we forget the essence of the game, Nigerians get emotional on issues like this, I guess that's why it backfired when it got to my turn. I didn't start anything. It was TBoss that kept tagging me her man and Bisola my woman. When she comes out, I am sure she'll say the same thing I just said. I hope she wins.

On who he is rooting for, he said "I hope Bisola wins because of where she's coming from. Anything can happen though, there are two more weeks left". Looking back now, I wouldn't have done anything differently".

About proclaiming his family dead, he said "that was part of the plan. When I said my family members were dead, I actually meant my grand dad, my grand mom and my brother. They are all dead now."

Asking him if he thinks he would have won if he declared his marital status publicly and using Richard as an example, he said " Nigerians are very cultured people. I would have left weeks ago if I had done that. Richard wouldn't have won if he was Nigerian. My marriage is still intact. She supported my going into the house.

Responding to one of the questions asked by a fan on why he was revealing all Bisola told him in secret, he said "because the whole world is asking". it is not my story. I am not in the position to tell it but I know it. She trusted me enough to tell me about that part of her life. I feel like I betrayed her by not telling her that I am married. I just hope and pray that she can control herself when she finds out the truth. When I said "by the grace of God" when she asked me if I was single, it could have meant anything. It is impossible to be totally honest when 25million naira is involved. 

 I told them at the auditions that I wasn't in the game for the money but for the platform. Winning the money would have bean a plus for me. I have my craft already. I'll just repackage my business and do what I know how to do best".

Blog Archive