Why I always knew Thin Tall Tony was a married man -T Boss


Tokunbo Idowu, aka T-Boss, second-runner of the recently concluded Big Brother Naija reality say down with The Nation to talk about her experience in the house .
Excerpts below 

On how she feels for not emerging winner

I really appreciate the efforts they put in. I’ve heard some of the supports… I appreciate and I say to them all, thanks. I did not get the grand prize but I am a winner. I am absolutely a winner and I am an absolute queen. I went there as Tokunbo Idowu, just a simple girl, but right now I’m a queen. And that crown, that’s my crown, it’s befitting of how I feel right now. So, Efe is the grand prize winner but I’m also a winner. Bisola is a winner, everybody is a winner. So, I don’t feel bad at all.

On surprises following the end of the show
OK. So far, nothing has surprised me. About Thin Tall Tony, I always said it, Tony is a married man. He looks like a married man. He carries himself as someone’s father. I have always been saying that in the house. About this Gifty, actually, I’m not thinking much about that right now. So far, I haven’t heard anything that I would say is surprising.
On Kemen saying she was aware he touched her ,she said ...


(Making faces)… See, since I got back (from South Africa), I haven’t slept. I had one hour sleep last night. My head is full with media interviews and so much running around. The last thing I want to think about now is the Kemen issue. I didn’t like it and to be very honest, Kemen was a good friend. But I really do not want to comment about this right now. I am not ready. When I’m ready, I will speak about it.
It was only after leaving the house that some truths about the housemates, like TTT being married and Gifty being married too, came to the surface. 
On baring her boobs


See, the Big Brother house is a place where you showcase yourself. You’re free to be T-Boss. Whoever T-Boss is, you show the world who T-Boss is. And in my own life, in my normal day-to-day life, I don’t like to wear clothes when I’m walking around in my house. I like to be free, here (pointing from her waist downwards), covered here (pointing upwards from her waist), what’s the point? Or I’ll just wear one small blouse. The Big Brother house was like my house at a point.
So, I would just be very very very free. I didn’t do it out of boredom. No, I was just being myself and walking around without clothes… I didn’t go to the kitchen, you know, because, then, that is like really seeking attention or go out into the garden or to the arena. No, I didn’t do that.

Blog Archive